2013年2月3日

HAIR髮妝 / SAY HI TO NEW HAIR


HEY~MY NEW HAIR:)

Today my honey and I had my hair cut in PLUSS(永和店).Maybe it was really a big problem for my hairstyle designer,Gobby,but they were so kind and carful to me.Okay I knew someone want me to have the same hairstyle as Emma Robert has.But I have to say that during the last time I decided to have the curly hair,and then I was so disappointed about the result.It was not the designer's fault but my strange demand = =


But this time I am so satisfied with the lovely hair,so is my honey.We got the haircut at the same week > < It really needs lots of courage to cut the long hair for me.Hope you like it :)

NEW YEAR
NEW HAIR 
NEW ME!!!!


(HAHAAA~DURING THE CUT
OMG~I looked like the ghost = =)


(WITH MY DEAREST HONEY^_^HAPPY!!!!!!!)

Black Shirt :From Korea UUS
White coat:From Korea
Red Jeans:ZARA
The Salon:PLUSS



BY AMY 




沒有留言:

張貼留言