2014年2月24日

DAY LOOK / 初二回娘家 COUNTRY GREEN

(I wore:Dress:ZARA 2013AW / Sneakers:NIKE AIR MAX / Coat:TASI / Top:U;US)
We went back to my grandparents house on the second day of the Chinese New Year.It's the traditional for every woman who gets married to go back her home in new year~I love here,Tainan,and also lived here for 3 years when I was a baby.Almost three year since we were going back here last time. Everything seems simple as usual.But when I met the neighborhood,they changed a lot,like someone is married,someone has two babies,someone became much older...In Taiwan,there are many old people live in the countryside or the small villages.Many young people don't want to stay and leave here to big city for work,just like my parents.So these old people chose stay for rest of their life in the most similar place.
Born and living in the city,I enjoy the time,the sunshine,the fresh air,the animal there and so on.Like I can have a deep breathe and be so free,very different from the busy,noisy,stressful life in the city.
Yes,I love here so much!!!









PHOTOS BY ANDY

Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

沒有留言:

張貼留言