2013年8月29日

DAY LOOK / LIGHT


This Tuesday I went to my senior high school for meeting the students who just be in this school.And my younger schoolmate is really cute and talkable.There was one thing I definitely shocked.My good friend's cousin is the classmate of my younger schoolmate.What a coincidence it is!!!!!Her look,her behavior are really similar to my good friendY(^_^)Y
Hope them can be good friends too and enjoy the school life  for three years in Taipei First Girl Senior High School:)

Something is always around you
just like light...
just like friends...
makes your life bright.






PHOTOS BY MY DAD


P.S. Today is my friend,美光,birthday!!!!!!We became friends when the beginning of the collage life.Thinking about the first time we met makes me laugh.She is pretty and smart.And when I was in the hospital,she came to see me with something is healthy to my weak body.Thanks for taking care of me at school and helping me a lot!!!!!
美光~love you*\(^o^)/*


I wore...

Dress:NUZZON
Coat:UUS
Sunglasses:師大night market
Shoes:fitflop(Details Here)
Bag:rookism



Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

BY AMY 

沒有留言:

張貼留言