2014年3月12日

FAMILY / THE MAN WHO I LOVE SO MUCH - MY GRANDPA 我最愛的外公

 This is my love grandpa.
Who I really love and feel thankful so much!!!
Looking at the house they lived,eating the crops they gave us,all the things are really meaningful for everyone in this big family.I can thought grandpa was working so hard for any meals to his children and any bricks to build the house.When I was born,my parents let them take after me before I went to kindergarten.Totally 4.5 years,I had a happiest childhood memories because of my grandparents.I know I always be a little bit naughty like I would take some wheat to the ditch for fun even he told me not to do this.HAHAHA~This is just a part of my funny stories.Honestly I cannot remember this,it was told from my mom and grandparents.We love to talk about this funny things during the Chinese New Year.
He is a man who is great,diligent,hard,brave,nice and loves me.There is the first time I took photos of my dear grandpa.I want to take more for him and also for me:)



PHOTOS BY ME

Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

沒有留言:

張貼留言