2013年10月27日

DAY LOOK / AUTUMN

Now is Autumn...become colder and colder.It's my favorite season.Summer in Taiwan is too hot for me.Like to under the sunshine and the temperature won't be so high in Autumn.This shooting was before I had my hair cut.My hair was really long.My aunt said that she had donated her hair to the charities.But first I have to have more than 30cm long hair!!!!! I think that is another way I can help the people in need. Just hope someday I can do this!!!!
These few days I could see many people on the street wore the jacket or coat. My closet were changed into all fall/winter and put the spring/summer into the boxes yesterday. That took me about two hours.So tired.... However I have to wear a lot,I do love Autumn so much more than the other seasons 
*\(^o^)/*
Today is also BIG SUNNY DAY:)
Hope everyone have a happy Sunday







PHOTO BY ANDY

I wore...

T-shirt:U:US
Coat:Korea(2012A/W)
Jeans:ZARA
Shoes:NIKE
Wallet:Marc By Marc Jacobs



Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

BY AMY  



沒有留言:

張貼留言