2013年10月13日

DIARY / agnès b. Snap Cardiagan Photo ExhibitionWorld Tour 2013

So surprised to see this exhibition over the 信義誠品1F this Friday.It seemed like CHANEL black jacket before.There are lots of special photos with their jacket.Many different people with the same jacket looked really cool,and also told us the story about them.My friend,Sophia,and I met a old man with his wife.I took some pictures of them.Love the moment in the photos I took,although we weren't really in the museum or gallery.We could see before it moves to Singapore!How lucky we were:):):)
Today is the last day and also a big sunny Sunday~If you're free,why not to take a look???Hope you enjoy it^^
HAPPY SUNDAY(*^◯^*)











PHOTO BY ME


Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

BY AMY  


沒有留言:

張貼留言