2013年11月13日

DAY LOOK / LOTS OF HEARTS

This is the look I enjoyed the meeting of she.com in Breeze.So lucky to be invited by CLUB MONACO  of she.com event!!!!! I went there with my friends and also my photographer,Sophia:)The shirt with lots of hearts is popular in 2013 AW~I really love wearing it to go outside.Just like me...want to give everyone around me many love~family,friend,classmates...so as the strangers on the street.Don't feel weird to give your love someone you don't know.Maybe that person will give you a hand when you're indeed help someday.Looking at the pictures and give you guys lots of my love!!!!!!hahaha~

It become much closer in recent days.Many of my friends got cold and felt bad.Remember to wear a coat or jacket to keep you warm,and my love also^3^






PHOTO BY Shophia

I wore...

Hearts Shirt:U;US
Coat:U;US
Jeans:Zara
Shoes:Nike
Bag:Louis Vuitton



Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

BY AMY  

沒有留言:

張貼留言