2013年11月6日

DAY LOOK / WINE RED


Wine red is popular in these two seasons.I bought this top in Korea,also bought the black and dark gray~It's so comfortable to wear:)And the white coat is most important one I want to share with you.
Remember I have said that I went to London twice? Reiss was a new brand for me when I saw their stores near the Oxford Circus in London. The whole building was so pretty that I couldn't stop my step going into the store.There were lots of amazing clothes into my sight.Really big and had many kinds of design.I took two hours shopping in Reiss.Quite long I know!!!!!That proved how much I love their stuff ^3^ And the scarf is from Reiss of course.It was the last one and also on sale at that time.I felt so lucky to buy these simple but beautiful things.
Lots and lots of brands are everywhere,just wait for you to find.But I'm not mean to buying clothes of expensive brand is good....Take a look or go window shopping in different regions,and maybe you'll see something special that you have ever thought.






PHOTO BY ANDY

I wore...

Top:U:US
Coat:Reiss
Scarf:Reiss
Shorts:Korea
Shoes:Korea
Bag:LESPORTSAC
Necklace:my friend



Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

BY AMY  


沒有留言:

張貼留言