2013年12月31日

DAY LOOK / GRAY IDEA OF HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 大家2014新年快樂:)

(I wore:Top:U;US / Skirt:U;US / Coat:Korea / Bag:Dr. Martens / Boots:from my mom's friend / Necklace:from my friend)

Really like the title of my DAYLOOK. GRAY IDEA also means GREAT IDEA :) This gray coat was bought 2 years ago,but this is the first time I wear it!!! I'm not kidding~Honestly I don't know why...hahaha!! I also put the skirt on.The friends around me do know that Amy seldom wears a skirt~So this look is pretty fresh.That's the reason I called it"great idea".Don't be afraid to try different things.Everyone has their own style,but trying to change is also encouraged:)Gray with pink hasn't been so strange I think.It's so cool to mix them together.

Wow~It seems so fast that we are at the last day in 2013~
2013 is a special year for me.I has my fashion blog,FROMXLTOS.This was a dream when I was 18,and now I did it:)keep writting it for more than a year. I was recovered and became more healthy.And I also have my best friends who always be with me,hang out with me,gave me lots of surprises,helped me in the study...
Thanks my parents,my friends and everyone who loves me ^3^I really appreciate that everything you did in this year!Even I'm crying,laughing,I know you're be there.

2014 is another challenge for me.I hope I can be more steady,mature,elegance and thinner,healthier than before~I'll do my best to get more interesting,fashion post on my blog for every readers.Hope you can keep following me and make your dreams come true.Tonight you may go to celebrate the new year with someone.You must remember them because they are the one who will be with you throughout your life.Do you know why?In Chinese,1314 sounds really like all your life"一生一世":)Remember to cherish your family,your friends,your lover...everyone loves you.

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
~HAPPY NEW YEAR~












PHOTOS BY ANDY

Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

沒有留言:

張貼留言