2013年12月12日

DAY LOOK / HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY FROMXLTOS!!!!!!




It has been a quite long time to shoot the DAYLOOK,because of the midterm examination for three  week long= =so tired.Tina and I went out at a big sunny day.How lucky we were.I knew that the weather became much colder,so the happiest thing is the warmest sunshine.
The coat I wore was just bought by my dearest mom from Korea.Love it so so much~the leather and zip design I have seen already during the fashion week around every big city.Zips also show on my NAUGHTY sweater.Pretty cool match about this outfit:)I admit I was a little bit naughty girl when in the elementary school.just a little.....hahaha~

Today 12th Dec. is the 1st Birthday of my fashion blog FROMXLTOS!!!!!Really appreciated that all of you reading my blog:)I'm so happy writing and shooting for totally a year.This year was a different year for me.Every single post are all from my friends and me working so hard.Not only sharing my fashion ideas but keeping the diary of special events.The comments from all of you are important to me.I think I'll keep doing this,let my blog be more wonderful than now.Thank you so much for the support and love you everyone XDDDD

(I wore Sweater:NUZZON / Coat:U;US TASI / Jeans:ZARA / Scarf:U;US / Boots:Korea / Bag:新平和)










PHOTO BY TINA

Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

BY AMY  

沒有留言:

張貼留言