2014年5月9日

FASHION / MARC BY MARC JACOBS 復古街頭春夏時尚派對


So happy to enjoy the party of MARC BY MARC JACOBS.
The editor and blogger of ELLE showed us the new arrival bags and also talked about what's popular in this season.


Lots and lots of lovely snacks for us :):):)I wanted to eat them all...but the truth was that I just finished my lunch,I wasn't hungry~






So~These were what I took~and the mini cupcake tasted really good!!!!



This is the editor of ELLE:)
She showed us many outfits and styles,and told us how to pick the bag for different looks.


THIS!!!!! In MARC BY MARC JACOBS,I love this logo style very very much~There are many fronts of different series.Look so cute~and my notebook case is like this(I've written about it.Click here!!!!)



OMG~This blue is me favorite XDDDD It looks bright but elegant,like I can bring it for every kinds of occasions!!! Oh and if you want to make your bag more interesting,you may try have a scarf on it:) 





She is the blogger of ELLE.She is so thin and beautiful!!!Oh the dress she wore looked so cute~



This yellow one looks really cute > < It's light and also suitable to bring for dinner or a date.





WOW~ I pretty love this clutch even the skin color or the black one.The design was impressed me.Going to party with this is really a good idea :)







All of these are the accessories from MARC BY MARC JACOBS.You can find that they're so funny.I  have to say I've fallen in love the designs from Marc Jacobs many years ago!!!!!Many products are really incredible,so they always shocked me when every time I walk into their stores.Marc Jacobs is a man also a boy,he has the ideas as a little child that you cannot find from his appearance as a 51-year-old man.Maybe we are just like him....but we don't show it~










PHOTOS BY ME

Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

沒有留言:

張貼留言