2013年7月25日

NEW IN / THE PACKAGE FROM LONDON





The pink studs


Dr Martens embossed logo beneath the ID window


I wanted a CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL for a long long time.The last time going to London,I have seen some at many shops.Because there was no more space in my luggage,I gave up buying one even I love it.Last year,I tried to find one on the Internet.There were two brands in my list,Dr. Martens and Zatchels.And I chose one for each,the one I finally bought and THIS ONE from Zatchels.My cousin was in London,so there was no problem buying or delivering.Why I chose the pinky one from Dr. Martens???I have bought the boots from there,so it was no doubt that the leather was high quality.The studs on the satchel is really cool.The last and the most important thing is IT IS PINK!!!!!!
I LOVE PINK SO SO MUCH\(^o^)/

p.s. I have searched the website of it over and over again,but it seems that it isn't sold now.So sorry about that.Here is the similar one but without studs.Or the wine red  one with brass studs.I remember there was black one but it isn't sold now either.


CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL:Dr. Martens



Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram

BY AMY 

沒有留言:

張貼留言