2013年7月31日

DAY LOOK / QUITE FAST









PHOTO BY ANDY CHENG

Living in the Taipei City makes my life so busy.It sounds great or bad just depends on what we think.In the past,I really hoped everything could be done perfectly at the shortest time.BUT there was something changed my belief after the operation last year.I can't walk fast.I can't run.I can't ride the bike.(actually I'm not good at that) I can't go somewhere far from home.I can't go out with friends for whole day.I can't do everything I could do!!!!!!
As I get better now,I still have to keep my step slow.The more time I spend on walking,the more beautiful thing that didn't be found before I can see.It's pretty good for me at this moment.There's always a window opened for you if you can see it.


I wore...

T-shirt:Apm
Sunglasses:H&M
Coat:UUS
Shorts:UUS
Shoes:ROYAL ELASTIC
Bag:rookism



Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram

BY AMY 

沒有留言:

張貼留言