2013年8月2日

NEW IN / BLACK NIKE FROM USA







PHOTO BY ME


This pair of shoes was just gotten few days ago.I found them on NIKE's woman sportswear wedsite.The release date was 2013/07/13.Unfortunately I couldn't find them in Taiwan next day.The clerk saw the style code and told me that the market of the USA and the Europe is different from  the market of Asia,so he couldn't find the code in the computer.I felt so upset about it:( 
  
And there was something came into my mind.My cousin was just back to the USA last month,maybe he could help me.I asked him,and he said he could buy one there and sent them to me.OMG!!!!!Really excited about opening the package.I love them so so much because I wanted the sneakers with shoelace for couple of months.I can't wait to wear them to exercise(*^_^*)

WISH YOU HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!!


Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram

BY AMY 





沒有留言:

張貼留言