2013年8月15日

DAY LOOK / LIKE A PRISONER




This special pants are from the last trip to Korea.My mom told me she wanted to have the pants which were shown in Korean drama.Many Korean wear these at home.It is so comfortable!!!And guess what?! I just spent about NT300 buying these.The prize was definitely  the lowest at there.These can be worn as pajamas too~So cool(*^o^*)
But when I dressed like this,I looked really like a prisoner in the mirror...that bag which was given by my upperclassmen as a graduation gift~
HAHA...The fake prisoner(me) looks happy to wear like a prisoner.







PHOTO BY MY DAD


And today 15th Aug. is also a special day....It's my dear,Leslie,20th birthday!!!!!!!We have been good friends for 7 years~She's so pretty and talented at art.Now she studies in UK,so I really want to go there to see her!!!!
Leslie~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU^3^
KISS & HUG


wore...

Top:UUS
Pants:NUZZON
Shoes:Converse
Bag:ROOTOTE
Light Coat:大利(韓國街)


Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / O SHa'Re

BY AMY 

沒有留言:

張貼留言