2013年8月27日

DIARY / 公館寶藏巖---來探哈妮的班!!!

Few weeks ago,my friends and me went to Treasure Hill Artist Village for going to the exhibition.That weekend they opened the studio of every artists living there.You could see what they were doing and know how they got the idea for their work.My friend was the volunteer worker for that weekend,and helped the artist,Su Wen-Chi,to serve the other people.It sounded so great to do the job like this:)Su Wen-Chi is a dancer.Look at her body...totally perfect!!!!!Her work amazed me a lot.How to show the past of a person.How to present the emotion of the person.We can feel that through her dance,her body.As a person who dreamed to be an artist,I have to say she is so great to be the good example for me!!!!Here are lots of photos I shoot at that day.
 Definitely an amazing place to shoot,to see,to enjoy....























PHOTOS BY ME

Su Wen-Chi 
E-mail:yilab.yilab@gmail.com
Web:yilab.blogspot.tw
FB:一當代舞團YiLab
Vimeo:YiLab

寶藏巖國際藝術村Treasure Hill Artist Village

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/artthav

Web:http://www.artistvillage.org

TEL:02 2364 5313

週二至週日 11:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M
.
*週一休館,週二至週日展覽僅開放至18:00

*開放時間僅限藝術村公共空間及展覽空間,微型群聚開放

間依各群聚單位網路公告為主。

Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

BY AMY 

沒有留言:

張貼留言