2013年8月23日

FRIEND'S LOOK / COOL OR NOT


Say Hi! to my good friends, I took this DAY LOOK when we had dinner.She just changed her hair style few weeks ago.(if you have read my blog,you must have known that) I am not as brave as her to have that kind of cute bangs.Seriously,I told my hair designer that I would rather shave my whole head than have that bangs.It doesn't mean that the bangs isn't good but not suitable to me.She is a cool girl I have ever met.She is good at not only study but also playing the bass,and study in Chinese and be the volunteer worker in Treasure Hill Artist Village.So....do you think she is cool or not?!





PHOTOS BY ME

SHE wore...

Dress:market
Vest:公館
Boots:Dr. Martens
Necklace:Gift from me
Watch:Swatch



Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

BY AMY 


沒有留言:

張貼留言