2013年8月16日

HAIR / NEW HAIRSTYLE

 HEY~Just had new hairstyle few days ago with my honey and my good friend,Michael.We spent seven hours at the hair salon,PLUUS.I have been here to have my hair cut for the past two years.And my hair designer is Gobby.She always gives me lots of tips of taking care of hair.This time I chose to a brain new hair---Big wave hair.Before deciding I really thought about it for a long time.I have had the straight hair for about 20 years,so it's the time to change!!!!!!My friends are also satisfied with their new hair.I do love this new hair so so much(*^◯^*)


HAIR DESIGNER:Gobby!


HAIR DESIGNER:瑋瑋

~ME~


 哈哈....我的頭髮...之後揭曉!

~MY HONEY~





~MY FRIEND,Michael~





HAIR SALON:PLUUS(永和二丁目店)

Web:http://www.pluus.com.tw/front/bin/ptlist.phtml?Category=101656
Faccebook:https://www.facebook.com/PLUUS000
Address:新北市永和區永和路二段54號2F
TEL:3233-2100
OPEN:周二~周五 AM 11:00 - PM 8:00周六~周日 AM 11:00 - PM 7:00每周一店休



Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / O SHa'Re

BY AMY 

沒有留言:

張貼留言