2013年8月6日

DIARY / MY COUSIN'S HAPPY WEDDING PART2

Last Sunday I enjoyed my cousin's wedding.When I got there,I was surprised the whole decoration of their beautiful wedding.It was amazing!!!Everything seem romantic~I could feel lots of love of them.My cousin met his bride when studying at the junior high school,and fell in love with her.After so many years,they finally decided to get married!!!WOW~They must love each other so much(^O^)There was some thing special for every guests.They put the machines which helped you to take photos outside the wedding,and the photos would have you and the couple.That was so funny that I took two photos with my cousin and brother(*^◯^*)You know~I do love to take photos...hahahaha~
Here are part of pictures I took at that happy day.






























PHOTO BY ME


Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / O SHa'Re

BY AMY 


沒有留言:

張貼留言