2013年8月20日

FRIEND'S LOOK / SUNNY DAY -- 蔡念臻

Say HI! to my dear --- 蔡念臻!!! I shoot these photos when going to Treasure Hill Artist Village...
She was a pretty casual look for hanging out with us.It's similar to Japanese style.Have you seen the white T-shirt??That's the one I encouraged her to buy in the 師大 night market.And she told me she found that "the white T-shirt" matches well with many outfits.She didn't regret buying it!!!!! I did feel happy for her.There is also one of my interests--shopping with my friends,even girls or boys,and give them my opinion for what they choose.If my friends can get the clothes they love and like to wear it,I may be jumping for joy...Last thing,Really felt appreciate to shoot DAY LOOK of her.Thank you my dear~







Model:蔡念臻
Photography:Me

She wore...

TOP: if shop (in 師大 night market)
Shorts:東京著衣(網拍)
Light coat:lativ
Shoes:Converse
Bag:NET



Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

BY AMY 


沒有留言:

張貼留言