2013年8月5日

DAY LOOK / MY COUSIN'S HAPPY WEDDING PART1



This is definitely the first time I wore this kind of dress to the wedding.

In fact,I was overweight for the past 19 years when I was born.And I tried losing weight so hard.That's also the reason why I called my first fashion blog,FROM XL TO S.I will share with you guys about my experience of losing weight on my blog.

So... in the past,I just wore T-shirt,jeans and skimmers sometimes with necklace.There was nothing special because I was so embarrassed to wear any kinds of skirt or dress.I thought that wasn't suitable to  me.But everything changed after losing about 30 kilograms,I'm trying to wear different style of clothes.And this wedding is the first occasion to meet other family member after that,so I bought this black dress in Korea in May.

My cousin,my cousin's wife and I went to Korea together in May.My cousin's wife,Jessie,saw I bought the dress and wanted me to wear at her wedding.And now,I really did it!!!She was so happy when she saw me with it*\(^o^)/*I did really like this dress~and I think that I should go work out now,and the black dress may be showed perfectly(  ̄0 ̄ )

Hope you like it!!!!!!

HAPPY MONDAY(*^_^*)














PHOTO BY ANDY CHENG


wore...

Black dress:Apm
High heels:ZARA
Bag:Louis Vuitton
Coat:UUS


Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / O SHa'Re

BY AMY 

沒有留言:

張貼留言